What is a website template?
Before deep diving into the various website templates perfect for you business let me answers some common questions about what a website template is & how you can use them for your website.
- A website template is a pre-made website design that you can customise to suit your business needs. This means the structure and layout is already there for you, you just need to add in your pwn photos & content.
- Designing a website from scratch, especially if you are a small business, can be very expensive ranging from $|£|€2k-10k+ depending on your business needs. Website templates are pre made and will be a lot cheaper to purchase and implement especially if you are a new start up or a small business who doesn’t have the budget to pay for a website design from the ground up.
- Website templates will get your website up and running quickly. You don’t have to wait weeks or months for someone to design your website you can implement the website template yourself and have your website up and running within a few hours!
Are website templates responsive?
A responsive website is a website which looks good across all devices! Meaning that whether you are looking at a website on a mobile phone or an iPad or your desktop that the website changes to suit the device you are looking at it on. Did you know that unresponsive websites are the MAIN reason why people leave a website?
Many website templates are responsive however it is always wise to get a preview of how the website templates work on different devices before making your purchase. All of my website templates come with a “preview” option so you can test the full website on multiple devices before making your purchase!
Can you get a website template for free?
Of course you can, there are lots of places where you can get free website templates! However when you pick a free template you are not going to get the same quality of work as one you pay for. Free templates are available across the web and can be easy to pick up however you will probably be faced with poor workmanship. Depending in what your business needs are I would recommend investing in your website & your business. Websites are the first thing people judge your business on and if you have a poor looking & broken website it will not set a good tone as to why people should trust your brand! Just an FYI
38% Of Users Will Stop Using A Website If It’s Unattractive
Website Template Examples
It’s wise to shop around and make sure the website template you are picking for your business is right for you and showcases your brand! Here are some website template examples from Web Design By Rose that may suit your brand needs!
Toulouse Showit website template is a perfect website template for coaches, social media management, brand management or blogging & content writing.
Haiti Showit website template is perfect for people who want to stand out from the crowd! If you have a bold & edgy brand who would benefit from having a darker colour palette then Haiti is the website template for you!
Milan Showit website template has been made with interior designers in mind. However the green & black colour palette would suit any business looking to showcase their work with lots of space for photos & content!
What Is Showit?
Showit is a fantastic drag and drop website builder perfect for those looking for a stand out website template for their business! Here are some reasons why I love Showit!
- It is a drag and drop platform that allows you to put what you want where you want!
- It is very easy to use and allows you to upload lots of different assets such as videos, gifs, PNG, JPG and place them where ever you want!
- The pages are utilised for SEO, all you have to do is add in your meta title & description to your page
- Showit has the benefits of a drag and drop platform but is connected to a WordPress blog. Google loves WordPress but if you, like me, feel that WordPress doesn’t let you have the creativity for your brand like you want then Showit is the place for you! It still means Google favours your website but you get to be as free as you like!